- Congratulations Town of Eden Residents on your Green Certificate and for caring about our Environment !
- Earned Income Tax Credit Eligibility and Guidelines
- Financial Assistance for Qualified Homes Needing Repairs
- Invitation to Widows of Eden_North-Collins
- Verizon FIOS Inquiries
- New Electronic Waste Guidelines for 2012/2013
- Recycling and Refuse Information, Normal Collection Pickup Schedule
- More Go Green Initiatives in Eden
- Services for Seniors
- GIS Maps of Eden
- A Few of Eden's Finest
- Training our Youth
- Thank you to those who Serve Our Country,
- More News and Highlights
The Town of Eden is a rural community, predominently agriculture and is centrally located in Western New York, 18 miles South of Buffalo and 12 miles from Lake Erie. The Town occupies about 40 square miles. The Town's population is approximately 8,500. Major traffic routes consist of U.S. Route 62, and U.S. Route 75, as well as an exit off of the New York State Thruway (exit 57a - Eden/Evans Center Angola).