- 30 Day Period for Inclusion of Predominantly Viable Agricultural Land
Please see attached for details: Public Notice on Agricultural Land
- Saturday, November 7 2015
Boys and Girls Club of Eden presents this year's Bash for Cash --->
Why ? Because it's a Jungle Out There !
- CodeRed Community Notification Enrollment
- Alzheimer Caregiver Respite Program
- 2015 Town of Eden Final Assessment Roll
- Reminder -Change in NYS Law for Electronics Recycling-Effective January 1st, 2015 In accordance with the disposal ban requirements of Section 27-2611 of the Electronic Equipment Recycling and Reuse Act, on January 1st, 2015, it will become unlawful for residential households in New York State to place electronic equipment at the curb for disposal. Due to this change in law, Waste Management will no longer be collecting electronic waste at the curb after 12/31/14 - even if segregated from the rest of the household trash. Please click on link above for full details. <
- Town of Eden Water Consolidated Study Presentation - hosted on 06-24-15 at Eden Town Hall
- Town of Eden Water Consolidated Study Presentation - hosted on 3-11-15 at Eden Town Hall
- Eden-North Collins Food Pantry located at Holy Spirit Church Hall, 2005 Halley Rd., North Collins, NY
- Legislator Mills announces Heap Outreach: Information link: Eden Heap Outreach
- E- Waste Recycling List: Electronics
- SBA Opens Disaster Loan Outreach Centers: Loan link: Disaster News
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
- Invitation from the Eden Garden Club
- Training our Youth
- Thank you to those who Serve Our Country,
- More News and Highlights
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: American Legion Post 880, Eden NY
Cost: $50.00 includes Dinner, Drinks, Appetizers & Entertainment
For more info: Please contact the club at 716 992 2702
Those without Internet access may call the Town of Eden Supervisor's Office (716-992-3408), Monday through Friday, (8AM-4PM) to supply their information over the phone. Required information includes first and last name, street address (physical address, no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code and primary phone number, additional phone numbers can be entered as well. The data collected will only be used for emergency notification purposes." Questions should be directed to the Town of Eden's Supervisor's Office at 716-992-3408 or visit the Frequently Asked Questions on Code Red Notification for the Town of Eden Community
Active Citizens for Eden Seniors has teamed up with the Eden United Methodist Church to offer a Alzheimer Caregiver Respite Program here in Eden. Following the format set up by the Hamburg United Methodist church 5 years ago the Eden program is free to anyone who is caring for a loved one with dementia. The program is designed to give caregivers a few hours of free time to take care of their own needs while trained volunteers care for their loved one providing activities such as crafts, games, light exercise, music and a healthy lunch. The program has over 30 trained volunteers and cares for 5-10 guests each session. The Eden program is one of three in the area offering its program from 10:30 to 2:30 on the third Wednesday of every month at the Eden United Methodist Church, 2820 East Church Street in Eden. Those interested in the Eden program can contact Kevin Karstedt at 992-2248 to sign up a loved one or to volunteer to help. When:The 3rd Wednesday of each month
Time:10:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
Where:Eden United Methodist Church, 2820 East Church Street, Eden
Who: Contact Kevin Karstedt - 992-2248
Please click on link for more detailed locations:
The Eden-North Collings Food Pantry is a group of volunteers brought together to serve those in our communities who are in need of food assistance. Their mission is to maintain an accessible, hospitable center for food distribution to eligible individuals and families under the able guidance and regulation of the Food Bank of WNY. Call (716) 374-5683 for more information.
History of Eden North Collins Food Pantry
The Town of Eden is a rural community, predominently agriculture and is centrally located in Western New York, 18 miles South of Buffalo and 12 miles from Lake Erie. The Town occupies about 40 square miles. The Town's population is approximately 8,500. Major traffic routes consist of U.S. Route 62, and U.S. Route 75, as well as an exit off of the New York State Thruway (exit 57a - Eden/Evans Center Angola).
Welcome Message from Supervisor Glenn R. Nellis
Agendas and Minutes
2015 Town of Eden Tentative Assessment Roll
Eden Town Hall
2795 East Church St.
Eden, NY 14057
(716) 992-4131 fax #
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Wednesday - 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
Please note: These hours may not be applicable to all departments. Please contact each department directly to obtain this information at this link:Government
8:30 am-4:00 pm Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri
9 am-12 noon Wed