- 2015 Brush Schedule Pickup dates
- Notice to all Residents: Entrance ramp of Exit 57A Eden Angola to the thruway in Eden is closed, starting today until further notice.
- Notice to Residents On North Main Street
National Grid will be performing updates "in the area of North Main Street" on Monday, May 4 (or if bad weather that day, then Tuesday, May 5). Power will be down from 8 am - 9 am.
- ELECTRONICS DROP OFF-
The Week of April 27- May 1, 2015 held at Gowanda Harley- Davidson in Gowanda, NY 2535 Gowanda Zoar Road this will benefit Camp Good Days: Flyer
Town of Eden Water Consolidated Study Presentation- hosted on 3-11-15 at Eden Town Hall
- Eden-North Collins Food Pantry located at Holy Spirit Church Hall, 2005 Halley Rd., North Collins, NY
- Legislator Mills announces Heap Outreach: Information link: Eden Heap Outreach
- Angel Gowns of WNY, Inc.- Eden Town Clerk's office is a drop off location for donations of wedding dresses or special occasion dresses to make little angels gowns. These gowns are given to Tiny Angels that do not make it home from the hospital. Information Link: Angel Gowns
- E- Waste Recycling List: Electronics
- SBA Opens Disaster Loan Outreach Centers: Loan link: Disaster News
- Pertinent Message from Code Enforcement Officer Scott Henry regarding Low Slopes and Flat Roofs. Link: message_ceo
- Change in NYS Law for Electronics Recycling-Effective January 1st, 2015 In accordance with the disposal ban requirements of Section 27-2611 of the Electronic Equipment Recycling and Reuse Act, on January 1st, 2015, it will become unlawful for residential households in New York State to place electronic equipment at the curb for disposal. Due to this change in law, Waste Management will no longer be collecting electronic waste at the curb after 12/31/14 - even if segregated from the rest of the household trash. Please click on link above for full details.
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips
- Invitation from the Eden Garden Club
- Training our Youth
- Thank you to those who Serve Our Country,
- More News and Highlights
The Eden-North Collings Food Pantry is a group of volunteers brought together to serve those in our communities who are in need of food assistance. Their mission is to maintain an accessible, hospitable center for food distribution to eligible individuals and families under the able guidance and regulation of the Food Bank of WNY. Call (716) 374-5683 for more information.
History of Eden North Collins Food Pantry
The Town of Eden is a rural community, predominently agriculture and is centrally located in Western New York, 18 miles South of Buffalo and 12 miles from Lake Erie. The Town occupies about 40 square miles. The Town's population is approximately 8,500. Major traffic routes consist of U.S. Route 62, and U.S. Route 75, as well as an exit off of the New York State Thruway (exit 57a - Eden/Evans Center Angola).
Welcome Message from Supervisor Glenn R. Nellis
Agendas and Minutes
Eden Town Hall
2795 East Church St.
Eden, NY 14057
(716) 992-4131 fax #
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Wednesday - 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
Please note: These hours may not be applicable to all departments. Please contact each department directly to obtain this information at this link:Government
8:30 am-4:00 pm Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri
9 am-12 noon Wed